Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 331 (Who?), Viewed: 48578 times.
Page 14 of 14
Stupid people are stupid
#326 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 4:02 PM
Meet Scarlett. She's the girlfriend of Kirk, who's Deirdres' son.

Born in-game.
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 5:28 PM
The (triplet) girls of the 2nd generation in my legacy turned out to be rather stunning when they aged up into teenagers, so of course I had to do a small photoshoot with them..

Hazel Atkins:

Rosalie Atkins:

Follow my brand new Simblr!
\ (˘◡˘) /
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 10:12 PM
Here is my half-alien girl Kara Nash and her human adoptive sister Bo Suarez

Bo

Kara

Selfie
Instructor
#329 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 12:30 AM
Leah Kaydence.
Instructor
#330 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 10:54 PM
Shireen Deal.

Scholar
#331 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 4:41 AM
Shes a bit creepy but I love her!^ Amazing what you can do with CC.

My girls Audrey and Emma, just aged to young adult. Daughters of Sterling Woodward ( http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...208#post5473208 )

I love them!

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Field Researcher
#332 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 4:19 AM

Tabitha Pang from my Swappernetters timeline, converting the stolen sequence to the Tug Codes (1/165 of them) to street currency (USB drives) in her bad future Arkansas so that there will always be a copy available; now has to leap to the nearest escape from the building she stole the codes from - before the patrolling Mercury Troopers ("Hgs") notice she's in the building!

When all the codes have been taken, they can be shipped to SCALLOP in Texas and to Sniperbadger in Alaska for decoding - thus disabling the Tug and allowing the Gray Champion to return to Arkansas and reclaim it from Hasam Arbini's totalitarian Chrome Kite regime.

Waiting outside for her is Tobias Reno, another Swappernetter Society Frontliner, in case Tabby gets spotted and the mission goes south.

The Sims 4: Into the Future Conversions Stuff Pack is now available on DeviantArt.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
17th Dec 2018 at 1:12 AM
This message has been deleted by Jth1998.
Page 14 of 14